Securing sensitive data in the SOC using Cortex XSOAR + Titaniam
• Show your customers how to add the highest level of data security,
FIPS 140–2, to their Cortex XSOAR deployments
• Immediately meet GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, ITAR, FEDRAMP, data
residency, least privilege, and other compliance requirements
• Secure sensitive SOC data against cyberattacks, insider threats,
ransomware, data exfiltration and extortion
Register for the Event.
Cortex XSOAR + Titaniam for securing sensitive SOC Data
In this webinar, we will showcase how the Titaniam integration into Cortex XSOAR enables enterprises to add the highest level of data security, FIPS 140-2, to their XSOAR deployments.
We will also discuss key talking points, value proposition, common customer questions, demo strategies and sample deployments.
Key highlights include:
1. With dynamic encryption from Titaniam, SOC security controls immediately meet data protection, privacy, segregation of duties, data residency, and least privilege articles in leading regulations including HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and ITAR.
2. Titaniam enables demonstrable and auditable evidence of field level encryption. Sensitive data access is logged and monitored within XSOAR’s native audit logs.
3. Data is released in clear text to only the most privileged users, and dynamically re-encrypted once it has been utilized.
4. A significant additional benefit is that Cortex XSOAR with Titaniam becomes immune to ransomware related data compromise and extortion, insider threats, and other forms of data breach