from Titaniam is the only practical and scalable, data-in-use protection solution, that enables search and analytics without the use of clear text. Built on top of known cryptographic techniques, Data Entanglement provides an extra layer of obfuscation for the privacy and protection of sensitive data.
Please contact us here to learn about our own certification against the following standards: NIST SP 800-38A, NIST SP 800-38G, NIST SP 800-108, FIPS 10-4, FIPS 198-1, FIPS 140-2
Full Spectrum of Protection
- Data Entanglement – For sensitive data that needs to be indexed for searched, analysis, and aggregation.
- AES Encryption – For sensitive data that does not need to be indexed and can be retrieved via exact match.
- Format Preserving Encryption – For sensitive data that does not need to be indexed for search and is required to conform to specific formatting.
- Format Preserving Tokenization – For sensitive data that needs to be transacted but not searched and needs to be retrieved at a later time.
- Masking – For sensitive data that needs to be available for processing but either fully or partially masked when returned.
- Redaction – For sensitive data that should not remain in the dataset and is not required for subsequent processing.
*free for first 30 days