Software Engineer - Frontend
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Proven record of test driven development.
- Experience with modern browser technologies as well building responsive layouts.
- Experience in driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with other engineering teams internally and externally, and across geographies.
- Experience working on consumer facing user interfaces
About the Job
Titaniam’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that protect big data. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing as well as large-scale system design. As a software engineer, you will work on projects critical to the company needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers, and sales teams to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Communicate and negotiate across teams to get buy-in and alignment towards a shared vision.
- Apply technical judgement and identify return-on-investment opportunities.
- Learn new technologies and apply them appropriately for bringing value to customers.